- The reported numbers of Palestinians killed since the ILLEGAL Israeli occupation of 1967 is 200,000 bodies (this does not count the numbers since the 1948 cleansing). That means that every year at least 2000 Palestinians are killed (if you wanna go by a mathematical average per year the number would be 4,545).
- Since the 1948 ethnic cleansing of Palestine and the abolishing of its people 5,000,000 Palestinian refugees have been created, left to roam the world like some unwanted visitor to the country that will deign to have them.
- 21,000 square kilometers of PALESTINIAN land (as agreed upon in 1967) has been ILLEGALLY annexed by Israeli forces and settlers.
- 385 towns and villages have been destroyed.
- About 300 billion military dollars have been spent on the Israeli military to help carry out these war crimes.
- 100+ WMD‘s have been manufactured by and for Israel.
- 65 UN resolutions calling out for aid and truly just peace-making have been ignored.
The amount of statistics and the information available is startling and the numbers which are displayed are so horrifying they make my bones ache. No amount of statistics or information is EVER going to relay the true state of pain and destitution which the Palestinians suffer every day both in and out of Palestine.
How can this message be ignored or put aside to make way for pointless shenanigans when there are hundreds of people dieing EVERY. SINGLE. DAY brutally, innocently, and UNDER ILLEGAL PRETENSE right under our noses? How can we endlessly spread and allow videos of cats or squirrels or blithering auto-tuned singers to gain millions upon millions of views on youtube and yet THIS kind of video is cast aside?
I honestly don’t know what to say. But I ask that whoever sees this to please re-post, re-tweet, re-status, re-whatever you want THIS MESSAGE put beautifully by Rafeef Ziadah (which I myself have just come across), because even though “no soundbytes” will ever fix the horrendous damage done, we can only hope to make a change towards raising enough awareness to make sure it does not continue to happen.
All my love!